HYGGELIG LOG CABIN
Perfect for: Romantic Getaways
Prices from £562 (7 nights)
Hyggelig (hoo-gah-lig) is our traditional Nordic style log cabin. Internal wood cladding making Hyggelig feel cosy and inviting.
A wood burning fire, faux fur throws, soft fabrics with a modern open feel. With a stylish soft feel hot tub to relax and unwind in, you feel miles away from the stress of everyday life. 'Hyggelig' can be defined as togetherness, relaxation, indulgence, presence and comfort. All things we trust you'll feel in this luxury log cabin.
Hyggelig log cabin has stunning glass fronted apex windows making the landscape of the beautiful Berwyn Mountains part of everyday living. Created for two people to enjoy, the open plan living space means you can cook, relax and sleep with the most amazing views at all times.
The cabin features a rustic yet modern kitchen from designers Devol, a relaxed stylish sofa, wood burning fire to keep you cosy on those long cold nights and an award winning king size bed to help you get ready for another great day.
Hyggelig Log Cabin Interactive Walkthrough
The Hyggelig Log Cabin Gallery
- Designer kitchen by 'Devol' with granite worktops and wood topped island with integrated dishwasher
- 40inch smart tv with Netflix in living area
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Wireless broadband connection
- Wood burning stove with logs provided
- Private hot tub
- Private fenced garden
- Garden furniture
- Towels & bath robes
- Villeroy & Boch En-suite
- Award winning King Size Burgess Bed
- 100% Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- Shared games room with full size table tennis table and other games
- Shared laundry/drying room with washing machines, tumble dryers, drying racks and other facilities
- On-site parking
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog allowed (£30 per stay surcharge)