LAGOM LOG CABIN
Perfect for: Log Cabin Breaks - Couples
Prices from £343
Lagom (la-gom) is our Scandinavian style Log Cabin. With a simple timeless elegance of sleek lines and neutral colours this cabin has a light and airy feel.
Wood floors and cosy textiles bring a warmth to the lovely open space of the living area. Lagom is a Swedish word which means 'not too little, not too much, just right'. It's about balance and making sure you take time restore the balance in your life with a little break away of course!
Lagom log cabin has stunning glass fronted apex windows making the landscape of the beautiful Berwyn Mountains part of everyday living. Created for two people to enjoy, the open plan living space means you can cook, relax and sleep with the most amazing views at all times.
The cabin features a rustic yet modern kitchen from designers Devol, a relaxed stylish sofa, wood burning fire to keep you cosy on those long cold nights and you'll sleep well in an award winning king size bed to get ready for another great day exploring the outdoors.
The Lagom Log Cabin Gallery
- Designer kitchen by 'Devol' with granite worktops and wood topped island with integrated dishwasher
- 40inch smart tv with Netflix in living area
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Wireless broadband connection
- Wood burning stove with logs provided
- Private hot tub
- Private fenced garden
- Garden furniture
- Towels & bath robes
- Villeroy & Boch En-suite
- Award winning King Size Burgess Bed
- 100% Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- Shared games room with full size table tennis table and other games
- Shared laundry/drying room with washing machines, tumble dryers, drying racks and other facilities
- On-site parking
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog allowed (£25 per stay surcharge)
Lagom Log Cabin Interactive Walkthrough