CWTCH LOG CABIN
Perfect for: Luxury Lodges with Hot Tubs
Cwtch (kutch) has a modern rustic style. Combining earthy elements with a modern design.
A copper worktop and sawn, woven timbers of the kitchen cabinets, earthy colours and sheepskin textiles all compliment the natural surroundings outside. You'll feel part of landscape without leaving your Log Cabin. Cwtch is a Welsh word. It is the act of creating a small space between you and another, It is like a hug... but much much better! To 'cwtch-up' is to snuggle up with someone, particularly lovely on a cold welsh winters night. What better place to do this then in a log cabin in the Welsh countryside.
Cwtch log cabin has stunning glass fronted apex windows making the landscape of the beautiful Berwyn Mountains part of everyday living. Created for two people to enjoy, the open plan living space means you can cook, relax and sleep with the most amazing views at all times.
The cabin features a rustic yet modern kitchen from designers Devol, a relaxed stylish sofa, wood burning fire to keep you cosy on those long cold nights and an award winning king size bed to help you get ready for another great day.
The Cwtch Log Cabin Gallery
- Designer kitchen by 'Devol' with granite worktops and copper topped island with integrated dishwasher
- 40inch smart tv with Netflix in living area
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Wireless broadband connection
- Wood burning stove with logs provided
- Private hot tub
- Private fenced garden
- Garden furniture
- Towels & bath robes
- Villeroy & Boch En-suite
- Award winning King Size Burgess Bed
- 100% Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- Shared games room with full size table tennis table and other games
- Shared laundry/drying room with washing machines, tumble dryers, drying racks and other facilities
- On-site parking
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog allowed (£20 per stay surcharge)