WHERE WE ARE
We'd love to welcome you to stay. You can find us at Rivercatcher Llandrillo, Denbighshire, LL21 0SY
How to get here:
You can find us on Google Maps by searching for 'rivercatcher llandrillo' and get detailed directions from your starting point or alternatively follow our directions below.
Follow the directions below and once you have passed through the village of Llandrillo on the B4401 look out for our sign, which is a half a mile outside of the village heading East. The sign will direct you to turn right up a private road and after about 50 metres you will see Rivercatcher on your left and a left turn will lead you up our driveway.
Please note: If you are using a SatNav, our postcode LL21 0SY, while useful in getting you close does not bring you directly to Rivercatcher as it covers a large area.
From the North West:
- A494 through Queensferry, take the A55 back toward Chester. Exit at first Jct (A550 Buckley) take 4th exit off roundabout (sign A550 Buckley, Penyffordd, Padeswood)
- At 3rd roundabout, turn right onto A5104 (sign Corwen and Penyffordd Station).
- At Jct with A541, turn left and immediate right staying on A5104 (sign Corwen, Llandegla, Pontybodkin).
- After approx 6 miles, at 2nd set of lights, go straight across staggered junction, remaining on A5104 to Corwen.
- After approx 8 miles, turn left onto A5 toward Corwen.
- Continue for about ¾ mile over bridge and take 1st right onto B4401 (sign Llandrillo, Llandderfel).
- Continue on B4401 through Cynwyd and Llandrillo following signs for Llandderfel.
From the Midlands/South:
- From the M6 take the M54 to Telford and Shrewsbury.
- At Shrewsbury, follow onto the A5 to Oswestry.
- At Oswestry turn right onto bypass and follow signs for A5 to Llangollen.
- Follow A5 through Llangollen and on to Corwen.
- Follow A5 through Corwen toward Betws-y-Coed.
- After a short distance turn left onto B4401 (sign Llandrillo, Llandderfel).