Rivercatcher Coronavirus Update
Following the Government’s announcement and guidance on the 23rd March we made the difficult decision to close Rivercatcher until further notice, we have managed to help all our affected guests by either transferring their booking to a future date or by refunding their booking.
We would like to thank all our guests for their cooperation, understanding and support during these exceptional circumstances, we really appreciate it. THANK YOU.
As we all continue to adapt and react to the changing circumstances, we have made the decision to change some of our booking conditions. These amendments will be applicable for all NEW bookings. With the latter also applicable for current bookings. The changes are as follows.
- 10% deposit to confirm any future bookings made between 1st May 2020 to 1st May 2021 for holidays commencing between these dates. (original deposit amount 25%)
- The date of which your balance is due is now 2 weeks before arrival for all holidays taking place between 31st July and 1st November 2020 and 4 weeks for all holidays taken between 1st November 2020 and 31st January 2021. (originally balance payments made 8 weeks before arrival)
We hope that this will give our guests greater confidence and flexibility when making any future bookings.
If you make a booking within the near future and the government restrictions are still in place, then we will offer one of the following options.
- An alternative holiday on the same dates next year (if available), will be honoured at the original price.
- An alternative holiday on a different date. If the value of the holiday is less than the original price paid, we will refund you the difference. If the value of the holiday is more than the original price paid then the difference will be added to your booking.
- If none of the above is suitable then a full refund of money paid.
We thank you for your continued support, this is an incredibly difficult time for the whole of the UK and our thoughts are with those affected by this rapidly changing situation. We hope that staying with us has given and can give you space to find tranquillity. We look forward to welcoming new and past guests back very soon.
Steps we have taken at Rivercatcher
We would like to extend a warm welcome and a smile to everyone visiting Rivercatcher, with the reassurance that we have your health and wellbeing in mind, so you can enjoy a relaxing time with us.
We would like to reassure our guests that we are adhering to the guidelines issued by the British Government, Public Health England and the National Health Service regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health of our staff and guests is our priority, and we have therefore put in place the following precautionary measures:
- We have introduced additional cleaning to our already comprehensive routines, especially focusing on touchpoints such as door handles, bannisters, light switches, remote controls, microwave, cooker controls, key safes, keys for properties, etc. and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- Anyone involved in the cleaning process will wash hands before and after cleaning in line with current NHS guidance.
- Information of coronavirus guidance within all properties.
- All hot tubs will have additional cleaning and checks to our already comprehensive rountines.
- All our staff are receiving regular guidance and updates on how to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace.
In line with Government guidance, please also ensure that you practise good hand hygiene, following guidelines on how to avoid the virus, details of which can be found here on the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ As the situation continues to develop, we'll be in touch with you with any relevant updates and/or changes as necessary.