Rivercatcher Coronavirus Update
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic to protect our community, Rivercatcher Cottages & Log Cabins are now not available for new bookings to stay up to the 31st July 2020.
We are also helping and advising guests with bookings in this period to transfer their holiday dates with us
If you are a guest with a booking in this time do please get in touch with us and we will go through your options.
To guests who are with us
We would like to extend a warm welcome and a smile to everyone visiting Rivercatcher, with the reassurance that we have your health and wellbeing in mind, so you can enjoy a relaxing time with us.
We would like to reassure our guests that we are adhering to the guidelines issued by the British Government, Public Health England and the National Health Service regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health of our staff and guests is our priority, and we have therefore put in place the following precautionary measures:
- We have introduced additional cleaning to our already comprehensive routines, especially focusing on touchpoints such as door handles, bannisters, light switches, remote controls, microwave, cooker controls, key safes, keys for properties, etc. and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- Anyone involved in the cleaning process will wash hands before and after cleaning in line with current NHS guidance.
- Information of coronavirus guidance within all properties.
- All hot tubs will have additional cleaning and checks to our already comprehensive rountines.
- All our staff are receiving regular guidance and updates on how to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace.
In line with Government guidance, please also ensure that you practise good hand hygiene, following guidelines on how to avoid the virus, details of which can be found here on the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ As the situation continues to develop, we'll be in touch with you with any relevant updates and/or changes as necessary.